Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, Hello My Lovelies!

So even though I've checked numerous times before (yes, recently...very recently), I just thought I'd check again...

As always I went to my usual sites...first up, Zappos.com. I type "purple shoes" in the search feature then select "women's shoes" and what happened next I did not expect...

These popped up:

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ..... uh, h-e-l-l-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been all my lif....er, I mean the past 4-ish months?!?? I've been searching and agonizing and searching some more for the perfect pair of purple, peep top, satin, flirty pumps for the wedding and here they are right before my eyes! Could they possibly have my size (yes!), could they possibly have this color IN STOCK (yes!), could they possibly be under $100 (yes!!!!)?? This is it! I ordered them immediately. And since I ordered them from Zappos, I've already gotten the email that they've shipped and I should have them in the next couple of days. OMG!!! I can't wait to receive them....I hope they're as pretty in person as they are on the site and I hope they fit and look fabulous and are comfortable...and on and on :) I'm just so excited! One more thing checked off my list...hopefully! To be continued....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Perfect!!! Woooooo!!! :) Lucky you...I still haven't found any shoes, and I'm getting married in um...three days? Yeah.

Anonymous said...

I love your shoes! You have the dress, the shoes...you're almost done!

BTW - my word verification to leave a comment was just "probe"...how inappropriate yet funny is that?