Some people seem shocked by that...but I see it everywhere on the wedding blogs that I read and I LOVE it. I love the shots of the colored shoes and the groom's colored socks...and we've decided, we're doing it. Now all that's left to do is to find the perfect pair...and believe me, I'm been searching!
And lots and lots of other places that I came up empty handed. The specifications I'm looking for in my perfect purple wedding shoe are...
* Heel should be under 3 1/2 inches (preferably 3" and under)
* Shoe should be satin or another dressy material (no patent leather, no suede)
* Shoe should be purple in color...preferably in the darker side of the spectrum
* Shoes should be under $200
* Shoes should have some unique/cute/flirty detail...twist, knot, bows, feathers or bonus points for rosettes!
So...anybody have any suggestions for me?? Show me whatcha got!! I need help! Also - what's your favorite shoe pictured here? Think I should pick one of these? Let me know! It's okay to comment ;) ...in fact, I highly encourage it!!