Tuesday, January 6, 2009

B-E-A-UTIFUL

Mark and I were registry browsing (trying to decide between registering at Macy's or Belk) and we came across these...

(aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh [angel music, not "ah!" fear...just to be clear!])

Isn't it beautiful? They're Waterford Crystal Toasting Flutes - Lismore Collection in Amethyst. ...And they're pricey. Quite pricey. I'm almost too ashamed to be lusting after these ($115 A PIECE beauties), but I, myself, wish that we had a family heirloom to use as toasting flutes in our wedding (alas, we do not...I asked). How perfect are they though? I could totally picture them at our wedding sitting pretty next to our damask themed cake :) {Le Sigh}

How about you guys? Any beautiful, heart fluttering items that are just a bit on the extravagant side? What decision did you make in the end?

No comments: