Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pretty Little Keepsake

I came across this tonight from random image searches....I ended up on the Kenzie Kate blog called Something Old, Something New and buried in the archives somewhere was this:


It's a locket that is made to go on your wedding bouquet. You could fill it with a picture of your husband to be, or a picture of the two of you, or a monogram of your names. You could also fill it with a loved one that has passed on and cannot be with you on your wedding day or even pictures of your parents or grandparents on their wedding days. The cool thing about it is that after the wedding, you can send it back to the designer (Lost and Fawned on Etsy) and she'll make a custom chain for your locket to go on. How awesome is that? An adorable piece of your wedding that you can wear forever. 


I love personal, sentimental items....and this is right up my alley! I'd fill mine with a picture of me & Mark, along with a little design of our names and our wedding date. I'd probably like to get the outside engraved with our wedding date too! :)

...This was too cute that I couldn't help but share it for all you brides-to-be out there! 

2 comments:

Becky said...

Liz, I LOVE THIS!!! I want one for myself... except not-wedding. :^)

Rachel said...

I am definitely a fan of this...definitely! You definitely need to get one...definitely! :) Love you.