Monday, February 2, 2009

Engagement Pictures!

We recently got our engagement photos back from our fabulous photographers Sean and Melanie McLellan of McLellan Studios and we are so excited about them! Mark and I both were a little nervous to be in front of the camera, but with Mel and Sean being such pros you can hardly even tell! We decided to take pictures both in an urban environment and a natural environment.

We took these in downtown Franklin, TN (where our photographers are from):









 I have to say, I think the pictures in the field are some of my favorites!

Check 'em out:








Thanks again to Sean and Melanie McLellan of McLellan Studio! We love you guys and we can't wait till May!! :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

I just found your blog via SWS (another southern bride blogger here!) and I had to tell you that those pictures are gorgeous... and you are my hair hero! Your hair is A-MA-ZING!!!! happy planning:)

Ash said...

Your pictures are phenomenal! You both look so in love and happy- congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you like them! :) Can't wait to see you guys again soon!