Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wedding Flowers Inspiration

I'm suppose to meet with our event design company tomorrow (Red Mountain Design), which also happen to be doing our wedding flowers. I've met with them a few times before, but tomorrow we're suppose to firm up the selections for our wedding flowers. 

To prepare for the meeting and to be able to get my ideas across visually, I created a wedding flowers inspiration board.

As you can (hopefully!) see from the board, I'm going for a loose, romantic, garden feel for the florals. I hope this helps to translate what's in my head into what appears on the day of the wedding!! :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

sweeet

Anonymous said...

The flowers .. make me wanna get married.ha

Anonymous said...

Now, I searching for the best information for wedding flowers~~*

and your Blog are very interesting too

i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

Please comeback to visit my blog too : wedding flowers

I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.