Saturday, February 14, 2009

One Year Ago Today

....we were engaged. Yep, that's right....he popped the question on Valentines day. And I had absolutely NO idea it was coming. I love surprises :) 



I can't believe it's been a year already!! Where has the time gone??

In the spirit of the day of love, here are some some *lovely* quotes:  (I LOVE quotes!) :)

"To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be." - Anna Louise Strong

"Remember tonight...for it is the beginning of always." -Dante Alighieri

"Don't wait. The time will never be just right." -Napoleon Hill

"You Know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss

"The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for." -Allan K. Chalmers

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities." - Janos Arnay

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies" -Aristotle

"She walks in Beauty, like the night
Of cloudness climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes..." 
-Lord Byron

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you." -Roy Croft

"Thou art to me a delicious torment." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I love her and that's the beginning of everything." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -Robert Heinlein

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough." -George Moore

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand." -unknown

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! Celebrate the one you love! :)

1 comment:

Fudge Recipes said...

Thanks for writiing this