Monday, August 16, 2010

Design Love

Welcome to my new installment of Design Love. You'll see these pop up every now and then and basically it's just gonna be something I've seen that I LOVE (yes, that's capital L- O - V - E). Whether it's a room, a piece of furniture, a piece of art, clothing, etc., I can guarantee you this: it's going to be something FAB! ;) So here we go...


Recognize this?! Anyone watch Design Star?? Well, this is Emily's room from the Glass Room Challenge. I LOOOOVVVEEE this room. The colors are beautiful; there's a lot going on, but it's not too cluttered. When she was designing this room she mentioned that she just loves pretty things and she likes putting those pretty things together...whether they relate or "go together" or not. Well, Emily, I love pretty things too and I think this room is just beautiful. Your eclectic style of mixing vintage with modern is right up my alley. You definitely have my vote....especially over that whiny prima donna Michael that thinks he's hot shit. Yea....I said it! Team Emily all the way!!!!

xo, 
The Indecisive Wife

No comments: