Sunday, December 28, 2008

Santa Sure Is Thoughtful


How'd he know that I wanted these for Christmas?!? :)
from L to R: Vera Wang: The Fragrance perfume, purple clutch from Lori's Shoes 
(that I blogged about earlier this year), Sweet Note from Mark, 
Aquamarine and Diamond Pendant, Aquamarine and Diamond Earrings.

Yep, I guess "Santa" read my mind....or actually took my hints! ;) 


Honestly though, the Vera Wang perfume Mark and I picked out together for me to wear on our wedding day; the Pendant we saw at a jewelry store in the Galleria that was going out of business - I might have mentioned that it would be exactly what I wanted to wear on our wedding day (I love aquamarines, I wanted it to be my "something blue" and it also happens to be an accent color in our wedding); the earrings were a COMPLETE surprise - I hadn't even seen those in the jewelry store...Mark did a good job, huh?; and the purple clutch is of course the one I blogged about earlier here - I guess Mark actually reads my blog occasionally!

I lllllllloooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee them all. I can't wait to wear everything when I marry my best friend, the love of my life. Speaking of which...only 5 MONTHS TO GO!!!

....I couldn't resist a little extra eye candy:

i absolutely love it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! Way to go, Marky Mark!! Absolutely beautiful!!! :) Gosh, love it all!
P.S. I'm "commenting" like you told me to :) haha

Liz said...

haha, thanks Mel! :)

Unknown said...

you're welcome, i do read the blog, just several at a time..