Friday, September 5, 2008

Surprise, Surprise!!

So the other day I came home from work just like any other day. I started watering the flowers in the back and front yards - we planted a window box over the Labor Day weekend like I've been wanting to do forever. Well, while I was watering the plants a car pulls up and out steps Jan (my mother-in-law to be!). She has two bags and tells me that she has a surprise for me. Well guess what she has in those bags? 
....These!!!

How awesome is that?!? I don't think these are the cathedral bottles that I had talked about, but they are very similar! Jan has a booth in a flea market in Leeds and that place is filled with cool vintage glassware - she came upon these while she was there the other day. 

Anyway...I just wanted to share that with everyone. I was so excited it totally made my day! :) And also...how lucky am I to have such a thoughtful future mother-in-law?!?  yep, I guess you could consider me one lucky [indecisive] gal!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bottles!!!